Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Technician
Positions Available: 1
Job Classification: Full-Time (Hourly)
Pay Scale: $17.50 - $20.00/hr (DOE)
We are seeking self-motived high achievers to join our team. Bright Futures Psychiatry is 100% PMHNP owned (Female, Air Force Veteran). We are nestled in a gorgeous building by the Broadmoor Hotel area of Southern Colorado Springs.
Our goal is to remove all barriers and worries from our providers so they can focus on delivering high-quality mental healthcare in a timely fashion. At Bright Futures Psychiatry you will find a sense of belonging that promotes collaboration between our providers and our various support teams. Our company culture is one of warmth and inclusivity to both staff and clients.
The Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Technician (TMS Tech) is responsible for delivering treatment as prescribed by the TMS Provider following established policies and protocols. The TMS Tech will work directly with providers, office teams, and clients to insure timely delivery of care. Our team members are our strength of service; therefore, Bright Futures Psychiatry TMS Tech will continue the mission by providing compassionate, prompt, and reliable care to our clients while playing a vital role in the success of our providers’ ability to deliver timely quality care.
Starting Pay Rate: $17.50 – $20.00/hr. (DOE)
- Medical (100% of monthly premiums covered for staff by company + % of dependent premium)
- Dental (100% of monthly premiums covered for staff by company + % of dependent premium)
- Vision (100% of monthly premiums covered for staff by company + % of dependent premium)
- 401k + 5% Match, vetted withing 90 days from start date.
- Sick Leave (Front loaded with 48 hours)
- Paid Holidays
- Productivity Bonuses available
- Other Benefits
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The following list describes the essential duties for both administrative and clinical duties.
Primary roles and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Providing educational consultations with prospective TMS patients
- Delivering daily TMS Therapy as indicated by medical providers
- Providing a safe and therapeutic environment for daily treatment sessions
- Administrative tasks as assigned (scheduling appointments, statistical reporting, data entry to EHR, collecting c-pays, attaining prior-auths, etc.)
- Inputting progress notes into client’s E.H.R.
Secondary roles and responsibilities are, but not limited to: Supporting the Clinical Assistants during downtime.
Requirements & Conditions
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of psychology, social work, business management.
One year in a patient care/mental health environment. However, a recent graduate with the right attitude will be considered if they have strong work ethic displayed by volunteer work, patient-first centered, detail-oriented mind-frame.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Motivational Interviewing Ability
- Ability to interface effectively with Providers and all teams.
- Basic Life Support Certification (must attain within 3 months of starting)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Good judgment, detail-oriented, and highly organized with the ability to make timely and sound decision.
Bright Futures Psychiatry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.