Experienced PMHNP-BC (In-Office, Remote, Mix of Both)
Positions Available: 2
Job Classification: Full-Time (Hourly)
Pay Scale: $55-$65 / Hour (Based on Experience)
We’ve been successfully operating in the telehealth as well as physical space for several years.
We are seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) to join our team.
Bright Futures Psychiatry is 100% PMHNP owned (Air Force Veteran). We are nestled in the Broadmoor area of Southern Colorado Springs. Our goal is to remove all barriers and worries from our PMHNPs so they can focus on delivering high-quality mental healthcare in a timely fashion.
You will find a sense of belonging that promotes collaboration between our PMHNPs, therapists, and our various support teams. Our environment is warm and inviting to both staff and clients.
Join a team that is serious about changing the way psychiatric services are delivered throughout Colorado!
- CE allowance
- 401k + 4% Match
- Flexible Schedule
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose and treat common acute psychiatric problems, illness, and crises
- Psychopharmacologic management
- Provide supportive psychotherapy
- Document in AdvandedMD E.H.R. within 48 hrs from time of service
Requirements & Conditions
- A PMHNP that is passionate about delivering mental healthcare in a timely, and orchestrated fashion
- Have an active and clear Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner license in the State of Colorado
- Active DEA License
- Out of State candidates welcomed to provide TeleMed Services, Compact States Welcomed
- Willing to work with our Clinical Support Team to handle a variety of PMHNP needs
Bright Futures Psychiatry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.