Myrlande D., MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Myrlande is a graduate with a Master of Science in Nursing from Walden University, and is a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She is a compassionate individual who seeks to encourage, inspire, and care for all individuals. Her journey in the field of mental health care has been a purposeful one, driven by a genuine desire to make a positive impact in the lives of those struggling with mental health challenges. With a solid foundation in nursing and advanced training in psychiatric care, she brings a holistic approach—recognizing the interconnectedness of physical, emotional, and social well-being. Myrlande believes in the power of empathy and active listening, recognizing the uniqueness of each individual's journey towards mental health. Her goal is to empower individuals to regain control of their lives one step at a time, and work towards achieving their fullest potential.
- Master of Science in Nursing, PMHNP, Walden University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Experience working with individuals across the lifespan
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing
- Reading, writing, playing tennis