Melissa W., MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Melissa W., MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC is a board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She began her nursing career after graduating from Midway University with an Associate of Science in Nursing degree. She went on to work in various acute care settings, while working on her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Indiana Wesleyan University. It was then that she felt drawn towards the specialty of Psychiatry and completed her Master of Science in Nursing degree from Walden University.
She welcomes the opportunity to work with a diverse population of clients to help them achieve mental wellness and live a meaningful life. She holds special interests in anxiety, depression, and maternal mental health. She understands that each client has been impacted by unique life experiences.
On her off days, you can find her hiking a trail, reading a great book, learning a new skill, canoeing, traveling to new places, or spending quality time with her two children and four grandchildren.
- Walden University with a Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Indiana Wesleyan University
- Associate of Science in Nursing from Midway University
- Outpatient mental health services
- Oil and Acrylic painting, canoeing, camping, traveling, and hiking.