Joanne "Joe" S., MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC
I have lived in El Paso County since 1975 when my father was stationed at the USAFA. I love having 4 seasons, sometimes in one day. I enjoy working with others and want to do what I can to help others enjoy their lives. I want to help people feel comfortable talking about their mental health, whether is be good or in need of some work.
- I graduated from UCCS, Beth-El School of Nursing and Allied Health with my Adult Nurse Practitioner and Geriatric Nurse Practitioner in 2002.
I graduated from CSU Pueblo with my Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in 2013
- I graduated from Beth-El School of Nursing with my diploma in 1984.
- I graduated from Beth-El College of Nursing with my BSN in 1987.
- I have worked in Colorado Springs and Pueblo my whole career; from mental health, detox, acute care, at the Colorado State Hospital, for agencies, for home health and rehab.
- Board certified as a Geriatric NP
- Board certified as a PMHNP
- country living