Hailey V., DNP, APRN, PMHNP-BC
I am a very open, honest, and understanding person. Kindness is a value I aim to maintain in all interactions. I take any opportunity to learn and grow since I truly believe knowledge is power. I believe we should feed the mind, body and spirit to feel empowered as individuals.
- I graduated from the University of Missouri-St. Louis with my Doctorate in Nursing Practice.
- I played soccer at Marquette University before deciding to return home and complete my nursing degree at University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- I was a medical ICU nurse and travel nurse for 4 years before completing my graduate degree. In my clinical work, I have experience with TMS, ketamine, and genetic testing.
- I love being outdoors and being active.
- I love to paddleboard, kayak, ski, surf, hike, and anything else I can try.
- I love to be creative with art, cooking, dancing, and music.
- I try to read on a range of topics since I am naturally a curious person.