Andrew D., Clinical Support Team
I am a Colorado native and have been living in Colorado Springs for about 9 years. I truly enjoy working in the mental health field and seeing people achieve happiness and stability in their lives. I am currently working towards a master's degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with the goal of being able to further help those battling psychological hardships.
- Currently attending a masters program for Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Graduated with a B.A. in Psychology
- 6 years of clinical work experience in the mental health field
- Certified technician for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Spravato
- 1st place in a Guitar Hero tournament in high school
- Anything in the mountains. Hiking, biking, snowboarding, camping, etc.